Who We Are
(COMPANY NAME) ePayments, formerly known as Global Collect, is a leading global payment service provider, processing international eCommerce payments for more than 600 of the world's most recognized eCommerce brands. Global Collect was acquired by (COMPANY NAME) Group in 2014 and merged with Ogone in 2015 to become (COMPANY NAME) ePayments.
(COMPANY NAME) Group offers the right, secure, smart and seamless payment solutions whatever the channel: in-store, online and mobile. (COMPANY NAME) Group provides merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method. (COMPANY NAME) Group comprises of three divisions: (COMPANY NAME) Smart Terminals, (COMPANY NAME) Payment Services and (COMPANY NAME) ePayments. Through our comprehensive range of smart terminals, payment services and mobile solutions, we facilitate merchants' in-store and online payments acceptance.
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
Eager to learn about KYC and Anti Money Laundering?
Then this is a great opportunity to find out!
During this internship, you will be able to delve deeper into the basics of the WWFT to support prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing.
Your tasks will includexxx6;
* Reviewing KYC documentation for existing merchants
* Performing external checks via our supplier tools
* Update KYC records and databases
* Escalating issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
Who you are
* Currently studying in a Bachelor or Master program, preferably a specialization in law, economics or business areas
* Critical analysis skills
* Team player with excellent communication skills
* Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
* Ability to manipulate data and form opinions
* Fluent in English
* User of online and mobile payments
* Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially professional knowledge of Excel)
* Advanced knowledge of effective internet search techniques
* Knowledge of the WWFT and general AML principles is a plus
We are offering an exciting and educational internship of six months, where you will have the unique opportunity to learn and develop yourself in an evolving environment with an experienced group of professionals.
We are looking for someone who can start his/her internship as soon as possible. Please note that this internship is not suitable for the writing of a thesis.
Please note that your appointment will be contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment screening and background check which will be conducted by a third party (CV-OK). This shall include a 'verklaring omtrent gedrag' or Certificate of Good Conduct (criminal history), a reference check with your previous employer, and a financial background check