(COMPANY NAME)'s Global and European Foods and Refreshment Legal team, based in Rotterdam, advises the Foods and Refreshment business in areas such as Food Law, marketing and intellectual property law. In addition, the Legal team works closely with lawyers in other Legal departments and with other positions within Research & Development, Communications and External Affairs.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be:
Preparing Legal input regarding projects for the Foods and Refreshment brands;
Assisting the Brand IP (Intellectual Property) team in managing and protecting (COMPANY NAME)'s trademark portfolio;
Advising the business on various regulations;
Coordinating legal input from other countries;
Drafting and advising on commercial contracts.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2023, for a minimum of 32 hours per week;
You follow a (final year) WO Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Law;
You have knowledge of Dutch law and affinity with Marketing, Food law and Intellectual Property Law;
You are fluent in Dutch and/or English
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|