Ligne de métierAssurance
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Description de l'offre
Are you eager to build relationships that will be useful for the rest of your career? As a Bachelor's Trainee at (COMPANY NAME), you'll learn how to help clients - from leading local operators to large multinationals - make a difference in existing and changing markets.
For example, in the Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Utrecht and Groningen regions, you'll work for Dutch and international legal entities of different kinds operating in a variety of sectors, for example start-ups and clients in the automotive, energy, technology, internet, pharmaceutical, retail, financial and public sectors.
Your position will involve cooperating with other professionals at international level so that you can familiarise yourself with the customs and culture of different countries. You will also help set up (COMPANY NAME)'s new Audit Support department, meant to modernise our audit services and to adapt them to the rapid changes taking place around us.
Who are you?
* You take responsibility for creating opportunities and furthering your personal and professional development. You want to improve yourself, both in your work and in terms of your social skills. You are eager to build knowledge and relationships that will be useful for the rest of your career.
* You are a motivated, ambitious and talented future colleague;
* You have completed or are about to complete a higher professional or academic Bachelor's programme in Accountancy, Management Economics and Law, Business Economics, Financial Services Management or any other financial/business programme.
* You are proactive, focused on solutions, enterprising and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
* You have an affinity with figures and you are familiar with MS Excel and Google software.
* You are accurate, have a strong sense of responsibility, and good analytical and communication skills.
* You have outstanding project management skills and you are interested in improving them (through internal training).
* You prefer to work in a young and tight-knit international team whose members enjoy frequent get-togethers outside working hours.
* You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
How does your work look like?
* You will be part of a specialist international team that works for different types of clients. Your team will work at the heart of (COMPANY NAME)'s strategy by helping other (COMPANY NAME) teams carry out audits, a task that requires reliability, accuracy and completeness of operational data for the purpose of auditing annual accounts.
* You will discuss the results with experienced coaches and communicate them to the audit teams and our clients.
* You will quickly learn a great deal about how to serve customers and build knowledge and relationships that will be useful to you for the rest of your career.
* You will work in a pleasant, mostly young, agile organisation. Your tight-knit team will give you the opportunity to achieve excellent results and to develop and work on your own initiatives.
What are we offering?
At (COMPANY NAME), you're in charge of your own career. Your work will be varied and will depend on the project, the client, the team specialists and your own preferences. As a Bachelor's trainee, you will have the latitude to achieve excellent results and to develop your own initiatives during regular working hours, for example with regard to Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation or recruitment.
The Bachelor's Traineeship consists of a three-year curriculum meant to prepare trainees to deal with rapid changes. The programme includes training and courses in professional and soft skills that support the trainee's personal development.
We also offer a competitive salary and comprehensive employment terms designed to encourage your growth and allowing for flexible working and living, along with a lease car or company car scheme, laptop, iPhone and thirty days of holiday leave a year.
Are you interested and do you meet the requirements? Then apply now! We would like to receive the following documents:
- your CV
- a covering letter explaining why you are applying
Please note: you can submit your CV during the first step of the application process and upload all your other documents (transcripts of your academic record in secondary school and in your Bachelor's and/or Master's programme) during the third step.
Do you have any questions about the job or would you like to have an initial interview with an Audit professional? Then call or e-mail Wouter Kraster +31 (0)6-20 22 60 76 or email@example.com
We will respond to your request within two weeks.
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Déplacements à prévoir Not Specified
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseYes
Fin de validité du poste