Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a Leerlingkok/ Kitchen Apprentice!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Apprentice (Leerlingkok) who enjoys working in an international Kitchen team.
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is a welcoming place, where guests find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere. Our hotel has 330 rooms, 6 spacious meeting places and an inviting restaurant. We welcome guests from all over the world, whether for business, group travel or leisure.
* You will learn to take care of preparing breakfast (buffet style), lunch and dinner in both buffet and a la carte style as well as preparing coffee breaks and lunches for the meeting spaces.
* You will take care of all staff meals
* You will closely work together with all the cooks. You will be fully scheduled in the operations of the hotel, within different shifts;
We care about you so you can be at your best!
* In this role, you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an International company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities.
* We offer a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings allowing you to work on your professional and personal development.
* We care about your career opportunities and will come up with a personal development plan to prepare you for your future career. Many of our trainees have been offered positions within Hyatt after their internship!
* Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
* We offer a kitchen apprentice salary according to the Dutch collective labor agreement.
* In addition we offer 8% vacation allowance paid on a yearly basis, travel allowance, meals, uniform including safety shoes & free parking
* You are eligible to work in the Netherlands and follow a relevant education that requires you to follow an apprenticeship;
* You have great language skills in English;
* You are flexible working different shifts (morning and evening).
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested
|Posted on:||07 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|