We Go Places! How about you?
Function: Supply Chain
Sub-Function: Supply Chain - Total Productive Management
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Global Supply Chain Intern
Are you a (graduate) student, passionate about Supply Chain and Continuous Improvement and looking for an experience in an international environment?
TPM (Total Productive Management) is our global improvement program in the End2End Supply Chain (SC). We use TPM to continuously improve our SC performance and to empower people to take ownership of improvements in their own working environment.
As an intern you will support the development of the TPM program; keeping it aligned with the Global SC Strategy and relevant for our Operating Companies. Typical projects currently under development; integrating "flexible & agile" in our current program, development of a "digital pillar", optimising the global program governance, transforming global data into relevant information, . . .
You will work with different groups of people in an international environment.
The internship is based in Zoeterwoude/Netherlands and available for the duration of months.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
* Making yourself familiar with (parts of) our global TPM program
* Working independently on your own project(s)
* Maintain frequent and appropriate levels of communication with key stakeholders to ensure that all parties are kept informed and aligned of projects and future plans
You are a student in a relevant field of study and you have the following:
* Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects and individually
* Exceptional team player capability and eagerness to learn, share knowledge
* Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality
* Well familiar with PowerPoint, Excel and preferably PowerBI
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
* Be offered the best Friday drinks in the Zoeterwoude or Amsterdam city centre! Here you can try different global and local brands
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Frank Rohmer, at email@example.com
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.