Intern Business Transformation Commercial Operations
Our ambition is to become a global leader in health technology. To achieve this, we are working transforming the business to provide direction for strategic decisions, operational planning and day-to-day priorities in our business and markets.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
A unique opportunity to experience Philips from a Business Transformation corporate global perspective. You will become familiar with a variety of sales excellence tools and processes.
Support the Business Transformation Market to Order (M2O) team in developing and driving analysis, presentation and reporting in the area of global sales operations strategy across the countries and key activities, such as sales commercial strategy, planning/territory design, sales compensation, pricing, contracting, tools and sales analytics. The department is strategically critical in the improvement of the overall efficiency of the Philips sales organization.
You are responsible for
* Participation in Business Transformation Commercial Operations project management, enabling timely updates of high quality, meaningful, fact-based plans for Philips businesses, markets and functions.
* Supporting the development and deployment of the sales excellence strategies and policies
* Assisting the team in lead innovation in the creation and execution of go-to-market models, including risk share programs, and new segment introduction.
* Contribute to an integrated E2E process, including database management and reporting enabling the sales force to maximize their focus on high value activities.
* Monitoring of KPIs dashboards and defining impact for planning and resource allocation
* Management support in development and editing of executive PowerPoint presentations, analysis and reporting
You are a part of
The Business Transformation and Markets Sales team that works together with Philips Businesses, Markets and other functional teams on high impact sales projects with a mandate from the Philips Executive leaders. This is a global team that transforms deep business insights, company's direction and thought leadership for the company.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* A University Master student in Business Administration, Economics, Science and Engineering, with an excellent academic track record
* A genuine interest in Sales Excellence and a strong professional drive
* Skilled in data analysis and reporting
* Advanced PowerPoint and content development presentation skills and affinity with applications and tooling is a must
* Proactive and solution oriented
* Strong and open-minded team player who can work in a multicultural environment
* Fluency in written/spoken English
In return, we offer you
Furthermore, you may participate in the knowledge sharing sessions, brainstorming, as well as cross-functional workshops, which will help you deepen your business knowledge and understand how a multinational company stays competitive in a challenging global environment Responsibilities may rapidly increase for those who perform well.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)