Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
We are looking for an F&B Operations trainee!
'Do you like to care for people so they can be their best?!'
YES, because you want:
* to be in an environment where there is confidence, energy and cleverness;
* to obtain full understanding of all areas of F&B operations;
* to take on operational projects to enhance efficiency;
* to work in a very dynamic great team;
* to receive diverse trainings and workshops;
* to be operationally involved in the restaurant, but if needed to assist other F&B departments;
* to work closely together with all operational departments in order to provide all guests with what and who matters to them most.
What's in it for YOU?
* A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam East;
* An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
* A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
* Great intern working conditions (read: loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the World, and let's not forget about our social activities…!)
So, if YOU are…
* currently enrolled in a Hospitality or Tourism related degree;
* available for six months or longer;
* always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions;
* hands-on, pro-active and enthusiastic;
* not afraid to make decisions;
* detail-oriented and approachable;
* very communicative in English and, preferably, in Dutch as well;
* legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or enrolled in a Dutch Institution (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications);
* And you are motivated to get started!
Then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|