The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull's-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie's among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Finance professional to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Logistics Finance Controller GAS & France lies within the Continental Europe. You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You'll be reporting into the Logistic Controller of Continental Europe. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The control and management of Logistic cost for the region will be your primary responsibility. You're constantly looking for process improvement and controls within the region.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
* Control and manage of the Logistic cost budget
* Lead savings projects
* Implement process improvement and controls
* Support Monthly Performance Review and implement weekly cost control
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting
* Prior experience in a similar capacity and regional scope
* A high degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel
* A strong command over English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines with can do attitude
* Communication Skills
* At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
* Ability to Simplify
* We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
* We're a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
* Result driven
* You don't only focus on your own results, but always do what's best for the company.
* Team player
* Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You're a team player, which means you're sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you
* An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
* A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
* A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
* Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
|Posted on:||10 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|