Are you eager to support Danone-Nutricia bringing best care to its customers through supply chain service? The Deployment team (part of Global Distribution & Logistics department) based at our factory in Zoetermeer is looking for a motivated and service-oriented student to become our Supply Chain Intern as of January/February 2022. So, make sure to apply now!
You will be working in the international and intercultural Deployment team of Danone's Nutricia Global Distribution & Logistics department, who are responsible for delivering Specialized Nutrition products to the Sales Units worldwide. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about Supply Chain! As our intern, you will get a view of what is going on throughout the organization and you will strengthen your analytical, organizational, and communication skills by getting the chance to work in a challenging, fast changing environment with many responsibilities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Assisting the deployment team to deliver excellent export documentation to our business units;
* Supporting in complaint analysis
* Credit note coordination
* Accurate order placement and maintenance in the system;
* Creation of CBU reports
* QC release monitoring and analysis;
* Monitoring and following up on the samples mail box;
* Participating in cross functional initiatives with key objective to minimize inventory related risks & building mitigation plans with key stakeholders (colleagues from the team, carriers, customs broker, logistics providers/external warehouse)
You are a Bachelor/Master student in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or similar field. You have an accurate and detail-oriented mindset through which you demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills. Your eye for detail and logical mindset help you take advantage of Excel to create useful insights. You are a confident communicator and not afraid to reach out to colleagues or other stakeholders, but you can also work independently. You are curious, eager to learn and proactive.
Key criteria to be eligible for the current internship:
* You are enrolled in a university for the whole duration of the internship (If you are a non-EU citizen, you must be enrolled in a Dutch university)
* You are fluent in English-both verbal and written
* You are available to start as of January 2022 for a minimum of 6 months, 4-5 days per week
* You are willing to travel or relocate to Zoetermeer, The Netherlands, if the COVID-19 situation allows us to go to the office;
* Please note that you are required to relocate to the Netherlands (if abroad) for this internship and get a BSN.
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it's packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
In the Global Distribution & Logistics department, you will be part of an enthusiastic & international team which is currently working from home (with possibility of working 2 days at the office if COVID-19 situation improves). As things always change in the transportation market, you can be part of it and make it a success!
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
NL: We offer a gross monthly internship allowance* of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month and a home working allowance/contribution towards travel if required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
* Please be aware that you must acquire a BSN number to receive the full internship allowance.
BE: Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the "apply now" button. You have until the closing date 28th November 2021 to apply, however as we screen candidates on a regular basis we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One - submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two - we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three - we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process. You can expect feedback on your application within 2 weeks of each stage of the recruitment process (following your application, your video submission and your face-to-face interview).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me, Madalina Bacalu, Talent Recruitment Intern at email@example.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
|Posted on:||10 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|