PURPOSE OF THE INTERNSHIP
During this internship you will support the Commercial Operations team within the Retail Department that operates from the head office in Amsterdam. You will report into the Commercial Retail Operations Manager and will have a support- and advisory role.
Our Retail department is responsible for all operations in more than 850 shops worldwide. The Commercial Operations Team is responsible for the development of the commercial cycle strategy and multiple commercial and operational projects that benefit the employees Globally to make sure that they are equipped with the right tools to perform best in class and offer the best service to our customers. The team works closely with the Training and Development team, the Marketing and Activations team and the Store operations and Communications teams.
You will be responsible for:
* Supporting the development of the commercial briefings for all markets
* Supporting commercial and operational projects (eg. Shop challenges, Heart of your Store)
* Supporting the follow up of the commercial cycle (eg. Analysis of store visit scores and communications platform)
* Liaise with our frontline heroes (shops) to collect best practices
* Maintaining the commercial chapters in Shop (COMPANY NAME) (operations manual)
* You work proactively, independently and have a hands-on mentality;
* You have good communication skills and strong service/customer focus;
* You are a HBO / WO student e.g. International Business, Communication, Hotel Management;
* You are available for at least 4 days a week and for at least 5 months, starting February 2022;
* You are fluent in English, both written and verbal; Dutch is a plus.
* You maintain good use of MS office: Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel in particular
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|