Are you passionate about Supply Chain Management and Logistics? And also interested in the fascinating world of luxury goods?
Great, join our transport and customs team based in Amsterdam. As our new intern, you will support in managing (international) logistics projects and daily operations.
We are opening our doors to you in February/March for a period of 6 months.
* You will be supporting with the preparation of our Amsterdam platform to be certified as Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
* Support in creating reports in collaboration with the transport and customs team
* You will actively participate in the animation of the EU (COMPANY NAME) Logistics community
* Grow your market and industry knowledge with researching specific Logistics, Compliance, Sustainability or Trade topics
* Support the Team in the update of the Internal procedures (SOP)
* Assist in preparing shipping documents and contacting carriers per request
* You will oversee liaising with the warehouse team for inbound and outbound shipments
* Maintain an overview with specialized documents regarding ATA Carnets and CITES permits
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
* Final year of studies in Logistics and Foreign Trade
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in Dutch and English
* You should have a strong realisation of the importance of maintaining information confidentiality
* Pro-activity, team spirit and trust should be your middle names
* You are excellent in organisation and are pragmatic yet flexible
A chance to grow in a logistics role in one of the leading global luxury goods companies. Start your career with us!
* Copy url to clipboard Cancel var all = document.getElementsByClassName('dropdown-menu'); for (var i = 0; i
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|