Internship: Supplier Sustainability
Start Date: February, 2022
Duration: 6-9 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Gain relevant program management experience and to make a positive impact towards climate change in the Philips supply chain, adding sustainable value to the core of our business.
You are responsible for
* Finding ways to support suppliers in their carbon reduction activities
* Identifying different engagement tools to support our green supply chain program
* Internal and external communication on our green supply chain program, developing best practices
* Improving climate risk dashboards and the way we put available data to use
You are a part of
The Philips sustainability team is an innovative, and trend-setting team within the organization. We have set ambitious targets to reduce the carbon emissions in our supply chain and we would like your support in realizing this. During the internship, you will work closely with sustainability experts in a multidisciplinary setting.
There are opportunities for working remotely, from our Amsterdam headquarters or from the High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* BSc or MSc degree in Business, Supply Chain or Sustainability
* Good academic results
* Action-oriented, independent, and pro-active attitude
* Strong data-analysis skills and ability to process large sums of information quickly
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
* Internship availability for 6 to 9 months
In return, we offer you
We offer you a diverse and hands-on internship for 6 to 9 months. It will be a unique opportunity to work on supply chain sustainability topics within Philips and to add sustainable value to the core of our business.
Our intern remuneration package:
* Monthly full-time allowance between EUR500 - EUR900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
* Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, EUR300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, EUR255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
* Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. EUR145,- net
* Paid holidays per internship term.
* The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|