Hi. We are (COMPANY NAME). We do on-demand grocery delivery in minutes. Since our initial launch in May 2020 we have built over 200 warehouses and expanded to more than 60 cities across 9 countries. Today our diverse crew of 12,000 employees are spreading true change in the communities we serve. True to our need for speed, in March 2021 we became Europe's fastest-ever unicorn company. And with $1.3B total funding raised to date, we're just getting started.
About the opportunity
We are currently looking for an Operations Recruitment Specialist to join our Recruitment team for Riders and Warehouse staff.
You'll be the main point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process and show them from the first moment, what it means to work in (COMPANY NAME)' culture! Work permits? Bank account details? Preferred working hours? You ensure we have all the information needed from our future colleagues and manage their employment contracts without mistakes.
This role will be based in Amsterdam and will report into the Operations Recruitment Manager/Rider & Warehouse Growth Manager.
* First experience in a related role - this can be, for instance, an internship in HR Administration, a job or side-job in recruitment, or an administrative or customer service role
* Speaking English fluently, Dutch is a plus
* Enthusiastic and communicative nature - you love calling people and want to show them why it's fun to work for (COMPANY NAME)
* Comfortable in a start-up environment - be ready for fast growth and changing processes!
* Eager to learn and motivated to help (COMPANY NAME) grow and disrupt the industry
* Monitor candidates entering the recruitment process and help them score their new job as quickly as possible
* Call candidates and answer their questions via email and Zendesk - engage with the candidates, inform them and make them excited about (COMPANY NAME)
* Manage a smooth recruitment process - align with your direct colleagues and other departments
* Check candidates' personal data needed for the employment contract, payroll and their employee accounts and ensure accuracy and compliance with local labour law
* Treat all information with absolute discretion
* Draft and send employment contracts to candidates
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career by joining one of Europe's fastest-growing brands, ranked #1 Top Startup Employer in 2021 by LinkedIn Germany
* A 25% discount on all your (COMPANY NAME) deliveries xxxx1; xxx4;xxx9;
* Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop, plus a tech accessory budget to maximize your work environment
* Flexible working arrangements, plus a centrally located office in the heart of Amsterdam
* Work in a creative, international environment with high energy and unrivalled team spirit
* Free snacks and drinks in the office, and the opportunity to sample new products before anyone else
* On-site, underground bike storage to keep your trusty two-wheeler safe
* Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion to work
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|