The focus of the Supply Chain department is to create the most effective and efficient chain of products from the supplier to the customer or end consumer. The Supply Chain department focuses on all aspects of the chain, where the goal is to exceed the customer's needs.
During your internship, you will be expected to support activities such as improving and developing products and processes and the purchase of raw materials in an efficient manner.
With this internship you can build the strong brands of (COMPANY NAME) that improve the lives of peoples every day!
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
* Responsibility for projects related to safety, health and sustainability;
* Gross Margin Management;
* Support launching simple innovations;
* Support ongoing improvement processes to support more and complex innovation;
* External benchmarking for specific product groups;
* All-round support to the Supply Chain team.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You must be enrolled as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master student;
* You have knowledge of MS Excel, knowledge of SAP or Power BI is a big plus;
* Fluent in Dutch and/or English; both oral and written
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|