Internship: Procurement Kitchen Appliances (Non-Thesis)
Start date: July
Duration: 5-6 months.
Availability: full time
This is a non-thesis internship.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn and develop yourself by being part of a professional team that has significant business impact. It is a great opportunity to discover the company, learn the world of Procurement and get professional coaching.
You are responsible for
* Contributing in your own area of expertise combining a strong business sense, analytical skills and teamwork
* Providing support in organization of supplier innovation event, first time held for Personal Health sector of Philips
* Being able to identify opportunities in supplier reduction initiative through data analysis, conversations with stakeholders in procurement and driving results end-to-end
* Providing analytics on savings performance to ensure ideas are implemented and targets are realized.
* Creating benchmark PowerPoint presentations based on excellent MS Office skills and your strategic insights.
You are a part of
A small, 4 to 5 people, international and dedicated Procurement team, based in Eindhoven and Amsterdam and cooperate closely with the Procurement Engineering Business Partners on various projects. Next to this you will team up with Philips stakeholders in marketing, innovation and commodity management.
You will be working at our head office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Studying towards your Bachelor or Masters degree in: Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or other Business related degree
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with a strong business sense and a drive for business impact and Hands-on and project driven mentality, positive mindset and ambitious
* Strong MS Office skills: Excel, PPT…
* Ability to manage and organize both your own work as well as projects and meetings
* Fluent in oral and written English
In return, we offer you
We offer exposure in a strategic position in a very dynamic business. With the right attitude, you get a fantastic opportunity, doors will be opened and with strong performance and talent it can potentially be the start of a great career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)