Success always comes from within: together with the talented E.ON team, you want to achieve results as a Digital Excellence working student for E.ON.
For us, the digital transformation is the most important guarantee of future corporate success. Our team is aiming constantly to transfer our business into the digital age and to become successful in this world with new products and business models. In cooperation with all E.ON regional companies, we from the Digital Excellence team are working on shaping and accelerating the digital transformation in Customer Solutions segment.
For our Essent location in Den Bosch we are looking for an energetic Working Student Digital Excellence available for 6 months and further contract prolongation, with a starting date as soon as possible.
Wij gaan. Jij ook?
You strengthen our Digital team and work together with central E.ON teams, incl. Digital Scaling, Future Lab, Digital enablement, Data&Analytics and many more. Within the Digital team we love to work with people, locally in the Netherlands, Den Bosch, but also in our HQ in Essen.
In this role, you will specifically work for E.ON central function called E.ON Digital Technology (EDT).
You will be supporting the Digital Excellence team in shaping up excellence topics towards the following key activities:
* communities building - coordination and conduction of regular guild meetings, knowledge sharing sessions and workshops
* excellence topics' in-/external promotion via online channels, incl. dedicated page on E.ON internal social platform
* on-demand technology trends research, best practice collection, preparation of blueprints and toolkits
* concrete projects support for E.ON regions by coordinating project stakeholders, meetings cascade, timeline and project online tools
We will introduce you to the relevant stakeholders and international E.ON colleagues to develop a better understanding of the innovative solutions that will play an important role in your future career and the success of Essent and E.ON international!
Wij zijn Essent
Energy fuels human progress. At E.ON, we're doing everything we can to make the future better and to enable our networks and energy solutions to connect people with one another.
We find newer and smarter ways of being the best together, as one team. We have focus, ownership and discipline. Our straightforward mentality helps us retain the loyalty of millions of consumers and businesses. Not just in energy and gas, but also in energy-related products and services that help become more sustainable. And we don't wait until tomorrow.
Developments in the digital market are moving rapidly. As E.ON, we want to be able to respond quickly to the changing market. You will help shape a strong story for our internal colleagues and the end customer with the knowledge of your study and technical background.
Jij bent Essent
Working together as one team to drive the digitalization across the company. It gives you an energy boost like no other. We can only grow by being innovative, asking critical questions and always striving to do better. This applies to you as a member of the E.ON digital team and us as a company. Will you make an impact for yourself, the team and our regional Customer Solutions teams? Then you tick all the boxes if you also have:
* Student in Technical Business Administration, Business Informatics or equivalent studies
* Following a Bachelor or Master study
* Looking for a work traineeship (possibility to write your (master) thesis)
* Having a high affinity for IT and enjoy working with the latest technologies
* Good knowledge of all common MS Office programs (especially very good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
* Experience in working with digital collaboration and project management tools, e.g. Slack, MS Teams, Miro, Confluence, etc. is not a prerequisite, but an advantage
* International study experience is a preferred (for ex. Erasmus)
* Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal)
* Dutch and/or German language skills are very welcome
You also would be eager to learn, quick in understanding technologies and processes, and be overall interested in energy sector and digitalization as a megatrend and a relevant topic for your future professional development.
Bij presteren hoort waarderen
You believe in yourself, the team and the company and us? We reward you for all your hard work: with money, opportunities and personal growth. Because you always deliver the best for our customers, we offer you (based on 40 hours a week):
* A job at a leading European energy company that's always on the move. We keep growing, developing and innovating.
* An internship (Master thesis/ research) compensation of EUR 500, full time.
* All the facilities you need to work flexible in the office, at home and on the road.
* The opportunity to work with our House-in-Order Lean method.
* We are currently working from home. But as soon as it's possible, we look forward to offering you an inspiring office environment with a great coffee bar within Den Bosch and with a regular bi-/weekly travels to our E.ON HQ in Essen.
* We recommend that you travel by public transport, if you do, you can travel with your student OV-card. Business travel to Essen by car will be compensated (kilometer allowance).
This is the ideal opportunity to make an impact as a Working Student in Digital Excellence.
If the above is interesting for you, we are inviting you to appy beofore December 14. Would you like to know what happens next? Check the steps in our application procedure below.
COVID-19: interviews will be held online as much as possible
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, German|