Internship: Marketing Product Management (non-thesis)
Start: January / February 2021
6 to 12 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will be working hand in hand with our consumer marketing managers to support the fast growth of our business, through Value Proposition Creation. Typically, this includes activities like (partial list): gathering market & consumer insights to support new proposition definitions, market analysis, consumer research, developing concepts and corresponding benefit areas which later on would be translated into actual products.
You are responsible for
* Support the Floor Care Consumer Marketing Management Team (Product Marketing), in the creation of propositions and future product roadmap. You'll also contribute with market analysis and other activities related to the proposition development cycle.
* Track design, product and lifestyle trends, track competitor developments and latest announcements, formulate insights and put these into context, to help the team with the definition of the future portfolio.
* Get acquainted with the ways of working of a corporation such as Philips, get acquainted with the product development cycle, especially the first part of the development.
* Support in creating and delivering on-time, best-in-class propositions, which later on will be transformed into winning products.
You are a part of
Part of the Global Floor Care team, within Philips Domestic Appliances headquarters.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Studying towards your master in Marketing, Business or related study;
* Can do mentality, eager to learn, structured, team player, good communication skills;
* Good analytical skills and ability to think conceptually;
* Ability to evaluate abstract concepts required when developing proposition (not products!);
* Fluent in English.
In return, we offer you
You'll experience the front-end innovation part of product development cycle in a fun and professional international team environment.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||22 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|