PURPOSE OF THE INTERNSHIP
The Wholesale International Intern will be part of the Wholesale Department which operates from the head office in Amsterdam. The Wholesale International team is responsible to define the strategy and development of the global wholesale business, whilst providing excellent support to both internal as external stakeholders.
The Wholesale International Intern will provide assistance to the program management team and the online team in the areas; data management, communication, analyses, supporting the back office and cross- functional support.
Are you interested in learning about both off- and online retailing, then this is the perfect internship for you!
* Coordinating the weekly International Wholesale Newsletter;
* Supporting International Program Management;
* Analyzing and processing sales results of off & online shops;
* Manage assortment for online partners including campaign content;
* Operational support for online partners;
* Support assortment and ordering process;
* Database Maintenance;
* Support with organization of strategy meetings & onboarding programs of new team members;
* Update on Wholesale related documents.
* You are currently enrolled as a student (Higher Education / University);
* You work proactively, independently and have a hands-on mentality;
* Experience in a branded retail environment is preferred;
* You have an interest in online business;
* You maintain strong knowledge and application in Excel, Word, Power Point, and database management tools;
* You have cross-cultural skills and a flexible approach;
* You have strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and accuracy;
* You are communicative and service minded;
* You are able to work independent;
* Excellent command of English (other additional languages are an advantage).
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
(COMPANY NAME) offers a varied intern role (full-time) within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in the heart of Amsterdam. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
WE ARE (COMPANY NAME)
"We're not here to sell beauty; we are here to make you feel good. "Raymond Cloosterman, CEO (COMPANY NAME).
Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang.
The opening of the very first store on Amsterdam's Kalverstraat in 2000 was followed by openings in vibrant cities such as London, Madrid, Antwerp, Paris, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm, Dubai, New York and HongKong. We have over 750 stores, more than 2150 shop-in-shops and 4 City Spas in 27 countries worldwide. We have seen rapid expansion in duty free, airline, cruise liners & ferries, as well as hotels. We also have Duty Free stores on more than 140 luxury cruise liners, some major airports worldwide and 10 different airlines.
BECOME PART OF THE (COMPANY NAME) FAMILY
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR (COMPANY NAME).
|Posted on:||22 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|