Internship: R&D Procurement team guides and dashboards (Non Thesis)
Start: Q1 xxx1
Duration: 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Enable the R&D Procurement team to effectively drive Daily Management and proactively guide the organization to prevent issues and gain efficiency and time.
You are responsible for
* Create/improve Product Engineering Guide - Procurement section (existing guide in Sharepoint). Including gathering information needs from users, gathering key topics from the procurement team to display, creation of a more visual and intuitive representation, update the PE Guide and effectively communicate new information availability in our R&D organizations.
* Improve virtual Daily Management Board (existing in MS Excel, MS Teams). Including connection and (semi-automated updating of different XLS's in the master file and improving of visual representation.
You are a part of
Philips Product Engineering supports customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Our pragmatic technology experts and consultants benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses and hundreds of companies outside Philips. Our Procurement team enables speed of innovation and time to market by closely collaborating with the development teams and leveraging capabilities and knowledge of external suppliers. We have a flexible team set-up and supply chain, fitting with the dynamics and specific sourcing needs of our customers. We aim to source first time right by strong upfront alignment of requirements and deliverables and close end-to-end follow-up of deliveries from our external suppliers. A strong team where teamwork, helping each other out and fun is of upmost importance.
You will work at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
Due to the current COVID19 situation and guideline within Philips, we support you working from home. If at a certain moment a safe return is possible, your management will inform you.Hihgerge
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master in: Business Administration, International management or Supply Chain Management
* General skilled and strong affinity with IT tooling, overall a quick learner with new IT tools.
* Skilled with MS Excel and Teams
* Strong communicational skills and knowledge
* Ability to effectively gather information and requirements from users and team and translate these into a dashboard/guide improved design and communication plan.
* Team player, but able to work independently
* Fluent in English spoken and written
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our Procurement team is highly motivated, has a lot of experience and knowledge and is very willing to help and guide you, as the rest of our organization is.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||31 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|