Internship: Project Management for Digital Marketing
Starting date: May, June, July
Duration: at least 5 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will work closely with the Owned Properties & Trade managers in the Marketing Hubs to support them in the execution of our projects, which will ensure a best-in-class and consistent consumer experience on our Owned Properties & Trade channels for markets across the globe.
You are responsible for
* Prepare localization projects
* Manage project planning
* Stakeholder management towards the markets
* Review the localization process and come up with ways to improve market adoption
* Work on continuous improvement
You are a part of
The Owned Properties & Trade team within the D2C Activation tribe is responsible for deploying content across the globe. We are implementing an agile way of working and are closely cooperating with both the business and the markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Be at least in your second year of university (of applied sciences) Business Administration, Marketing, Project Management, Communications or any relevant field
* Have a basic understanding of the e-commerce market and the role Amazon plays in this
* Good project management and stakeholder management skills
* Strong data analytic skills
* Microsoft office (Advanced in Excel and ppt)
* Structured, organized, eager to learn, and Self-starter
* Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
* Fluent in English
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to gain experience in the field of Marketing & Ecommerce, supporting your development of business and personal skills and networking capabilities inside a multinational. A unique experience working at a global headquarters.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||5 months|