Join our (COMPANY NAME) family
At (COMPANY NAME) we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a (COMPANY NAME) Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
We need you
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for a Business Development Intern starting in February 2022. Working in the Business Development & Business Intelligence (BDBI) team, you are supporting the growth of (COMPANY NAME) - from analysis to implementation. You will analyze huge chunks of data and provide tangible opportunities that touch upon all teams from procurement to marketing. For larger projects, you will support the business analysts in doing analyses and coordinating on project management, giving you the chance to really develop yourself.
You'll be working on:
* Analyze customer behavior and provide recommendations for improvement. Questions you will answer are "Why do customers decide to pause?" and "How is our current performance in France?"
* Manage projects from the beginning to end. Examples of projects are gathering more customer data via 1 on 1 interviews and benchmark our performance against competitors.
* Support business analysts during bigger projects, such as country roll-outs and new product introductions.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
For this internship, you on the one hand have excellent analysis skills so that you can crunch the numbers, while at the same time you have the social skills to make projects happen. You have experience in data analysis, for example with Excel or Python. In addition, you like to work in teams to get the most out of projects and have proven to be a great collaborator during previous internships and/or extra curricular activities. Lastly, you enjoy leaving your mark on projects you work on and take ownership to get things done.
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on the growth of (COMPANY NAME)
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, which is the current situation means bootcamp sessions in the park, virtual meditations and online pub quizzes and game nights with colleagues;
* Next to that, you also get a discount on the (COMPANY NAME) box;
* And of course, you'll earn a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week.
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we will look at your application. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? Then we proceed to the technical assessment stage, where you will perform an assessment to determine if you have the necessary skills for the job. After that, we will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. We will schedule the (online) interviews as quickly as possible, to make sure you'll know as fast as possible if you can start at (COMPANY NAME)!
You're hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|