**Join our open day on Thursday the 25th of November from 14:00-16:00 at Soho House Amsterdam. We have various positions available and would love to meet with you to discuss opportunities**
Housekeeping Management Internship - Soho House Amsterdam
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, Soho House Amsterdam is a private members club with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a gym, a cinema and events spaces. On the ground floor is our Health Club and our Italian restaurant.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs, restaurants and hotels, spread across Europe, the UK and America. With lots of exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants, it's an amazing time to be joining us. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
We are recruiting for a Housekeeping Management Intern to support the Housekeeping team while ensuring the highest level of cleanliness throughout the House.
* Assisting with the administrative and organizational management of the department
* Being the direct contact person for housekeeping employees on the floor
* Performing daily spot checks throughout all facilities to ensure highest levels of cleanliness and maintenance standards
* Reporting and recording lacks immediately to the according Department Heads
* Guiding daily on-the-job-trainings of internal and external employees to ensure full compliance with set standards
We offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Internship allowance
* Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities
* Meal on shift
* Cookhouse and House Tonic training programmes to further develop our love and understanding of food and drinks
* Our team events, from fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to
* Interested in the hospitality industry and are looking for an internship as part of your study
* Looking for an internships for at least 19 weeks
* Strong in communicating in English
People who are eligible to work in The Netherlands or have a valid Dutch work permit/visa will be considered for the above position
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Languages:||English, Italian, Dutch|