Internship: Project Management for Digital Marketing and E-commerce (No Thesis)
Start date: We prefer students able to start per 0x-xx-xxx2, but are flexible to also get you started per February 2022.
Duration: 5-6 months, we prefer students to be able to extend their internship up to 12 months.
We are not able to support this internship with a thesis, but we are able to a certain extend to be flexible to offer you a 32-40 hours a week internship.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
You will work closely with the Owned Properties & Trade Managers in the Marketing Hubs to support them in the execution of our digital marketing projects, which will ensure a best-in-class and consistent consumer experience on our online and email channels for markets across the globe.
You are responsible for
* Initiating content implementation towards markets
* Manage project planning (agile way of working with Microsoft azure)
* Tracking content adoption and reporting on this to the business
* Review the localization process and come up with ways to improve market adoption
* Work on continuous improvement within our processes
You are a part of
The Activation tribe, which is responsible for deploying content across the globe. Within this you will be responsible for Owned Properties and Trade related activities, which focus on the Philips website, email marketing and Amazon. We are implementing an agile way of working and are closely cooperating with both the business and the markets.
To succeed in this role, you'll need a customer-first attitude and the following
* Be at least in your second year of university (of applied sciences) Business Administration, Marketing, Project Management, Communications or any relevant field
* Have a good understanding of the digital marketing and E-commerce domains
* Good project management and stakeholder management skills
* Strong data analytic skills
* Structured, organized, eager to learn, and self-starter
* Fluent in English
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to gain experience in the field of Marketing & E-commerce, supporting your development of business and personal skills and networking capabilities inside a multinational. A unique experience working at a global headquarter.
Our intern remuneration package:
* Monthly full-time allowance between EUR500 - EUR900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
* Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, EUR300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, EUR255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
* Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. EUR145,- net
* Paid holidays per internship term.
* The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
How we work at Philips
There are three core ways that define our ways of working - embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
* Motivation letter
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||18 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||5 months|