Internship: Change Management Practice (Non Thesis)
Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, no later than Q1 xxx2.
Duration: 6 months
We are not able to support a thesis assignment. It is for this reason that we require a 40 hours per week availability to work on the projects.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
To play a key role in developing the important Change Mgt capabilities further in the organization and connect with the Change Mgt community to stimulate knowledge sharing and lessons learned.
You are responsible for:
* Supporting the activation of the Philips Transformation
* Supporting the planning and execution of initiatives to further develop Philips in their change management capabilities
* Preparing for and supporting Change Management community and practice calls / meetings
* Helping to engage key stakeholder groups on change management
You are a part of
Business Transformation (BT), focusing on supporting the organization to drive large-scale global programs to a successful completion. Within BT, you are part of the Change Management Practice, which currently exists of four people connected with a change management community globally.
You will work at our head office in Amsterdam.
Depending the COVID19 situation, you will be supported to work from home. Given an improvement in this situation, the department manager will inform you when you can return working from our office located in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you'll need a customer-first attitude and the following
* Studying towards your University degree in Bachelor in Sciences or Master in Sciences in next study directions: Business Administration, Business Management, Psychology or Sociology.
* Good knowledge of English language both verbally and written
* Analytical thinker, ability to swap between the bigger picture and the details
* Self-starter, not afraid to look for information and reach out to new people
* Ideally experience with power point and excel skills and some knowledge in change management
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to learn from the experts and build a good understanding of transformation/change management for large scale global programs (impacting > 15.000 people worldwide). A skill/experience that will be beneficial for many future roles and situations.
Our intern remuneration package:
* Monthly full-time allowance between EUR500 - EUR900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
* Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, EUR300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, EUR255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
* Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. EUR145,- net
* Paid holidays per internship term.
* The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
How we work at Philips
There are three core ways that define our ways of working - embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So, we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|