Internship: Business Development
Duration: 6 months to1 year
Time: 32-40 hours per week
Type: Internship - needs to be enrolled in University for the full period
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it's not just what we do, it's who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers' needs. It's what inspires us to create meaningful solutions - the kind that make a real difference - when it matters most.
The world and our customers' needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That's why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips' purpose has never been more relevant. If you share our passion for helping others, you'll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
In our EMR & CM (Electronic Medical Record & Care Management) business we are at the forefront of the healthcare digital transformation, equipping and preparing hospitals and healthcare providers towards the cloud and software platformization strategy. Engaging in change management practices to help transform the markets to embrace a new business model based around cloud, while also executing on our current commitments. We want to ensure that we are managing stakeholder expectations and relationships while delivering the best quality, value and innovative solutions and experiences to our customers.
You are responsible for
* Supporting international expansion projects of our digital healthcare solutions applying multi - project management skills
* Coordinating and managing different stakeholders through BMC (business market combination) planning and execution through communication and change management approaches
* Proactive monitoring of yearly business strategic plans (BMC enablers) with Market and Business leads
* Support with KPI reporting on different key forecasting elements (i.e. Order Intake and Sales)
* Driving and supporting sales incentive programs across the markets
* Supporting new product introductions (NPIs) in new geographies
You are a part of
The Business Development Management Team, an international team working in between the business, market and function counterparts to help deliver the newest solutions to our customers while managing and tracking the performance of the business.
To succeed in this role, you'll need a customer-first attitude and the following
* Students currently studying towards University degree in Master of Science (M.Sc.) or their last year of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) specializing in Business Administration, Business Management, or Marketing;
* Excellent understanding of the communication process and good project management skills with the ability to work independently;
* A strong capacity to run several projects in parallel requiring efficient time management and stakeholder management skills;
* An open and globally oriented work mentality, with a go-getter attitude ready to work in a fast-paced and exciting business environment;
* Fluent in oral and written English, other language skills are useful but not necessary;
* Good/advanced level of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office apps is required. Knowledge of Qlikview and Salesforce can be an advantage
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart - which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home - for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone's in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn't office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|