Ligne de serviceInternal Firm Services
SpécialisationIFS - Human Capital (HC)
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé
The Global Mobility team is looking for an intern. Do you want to work behind the scenes and get to know the process behind international business travel and international remote working? Don't wait any longer and apply for this vacancy!
What does the work look like?
You will learn every aspect of this position in the areas you find described below:
* Operations - You will manage requests from our population of international business travelers and international remote workers ranging from issuing employer confirmation letters to providing information on risks associated with international business travel and international remote working.
* Data Management - You will ensure the proper and comprehensive documentation of data related to international project work / international business travel. You will conduct plausibility checks and request further information if needed.
* Administration - You will manage the day-to-day administration of international business travel and international remote work requests.
* Compliance - You will conduct pre-risk assessments with regard to immigration, registration, tax and social security requirements and will liaise with our internal network of subject matter experts whenever necessary.
* Projects - You will contribute to internal projects that focus on further improvements of processes and systems.
* Network - You will be working closely with our network of counterparts and experts.
* Contact person - You will need to communicate with variousstakeholders, including both international business travelers, international remote workers, leadership and global mobility experts worldwide.
Who are you?
* You have an academic background preferably in International Assignments, Human Resource Management, Tax or Business Management.
* You have a strong interest in international business travel and international remote working as well as related compliance issues.
* You demonstrate strong time management skills including the ability to prioritize work and multi-task. You feel confident handling time-sensitive requests as well as a broad range of tasks.
* You prefer working in an intercultural environment, with virtual teams as well as with key company stakeholders. Accordingly, you have excellent (intercultural) communication skills.
* Strong relationship management skills including the ability to quickly build strong networks with customers and counterparts.
* Fluency in English and Dutch and MS-Office skills are required, additional foreign language skills are beneficial.
* Minimum of 3-4 days a week.
What do we offer you?
* The opportunity to work in an inclusive and stimulating working environment where your opinion is welcome, no matter what your level or background is;
* The chance to get to know (COMPANY NAME) from the inside out, and to easily make contact with other colleagues as a result of the open culture.
* The opportunity to find out what aspect of the Global Mobility process in a corporate company suits you best.
* A company laptop and a generous internship fee.
* Fun (virtual) events with colleagues, like getting together for drinks and cooking together.
Enthusiastic about this internship within (COMPANY NAME)? You can send in your application through the 'apply now' button. If you are certain you will be available from March 2022 or earlier, we are eager to receive your CV and motivation letter. For more information on this internship, please contact Lizzy Akkerman via email@example.com.
Please apply through the website only. Applications submitted via email will not be processed.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir
|Posted on:||05 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|