Internship Procurement Support Officer
Start: February 2022
5 to 6 months
4 to 5 days a week
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To gain exposure to the full company life cycle while tackling real business challenges. This is an exciting time to join the Cost Category Cluster Team for Commercial & People (with a focus on Marketing and HR) on their Perform journey to create additional value for Philips.
You are responsible for
* Supporting category projects e.g. with analytics, market research
* Prepare for and support in the monthly Management cadence reports and meetings
* Gathering relevant information on problems, identifying gaps, and proposing corrective actions
* Help to lead, articulate, and execute projects that serve the team goals of return on investments, savings, compliance, and execution
You are a part of
Indirect Spend Management which is part of Philips Procurement. Indirect Spend Management manages the total indirect spending for Philips via a matrixed organization (with the Commodity Cluster on the vertical axis and Market Procurement on the horizontal axis, covering all Philips Markets globally).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Studying towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business or Procurement
* Skilled in data analysis and comfortable with Excel
* Preferred: Procurement assignments or working experience
* Possess strong negotiation skills
* Have international work or study experience
* Be independent, motivated, and self-driven with an interest in procurement
* Fluent in written and spoken English
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to develop a broad business understanding of the company life cycle, while growing personally and professionally. You will have challenges to tackle and a real mission to report on. If you want to be a part of the true business game, come and join us to move the needle!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
* Monthly full-time allowance between EUR500 - EUR900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rato.
* Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, EUR300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, EUR255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
* Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. EUR145,- net
* Paid holidays per internship term
* The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop
|Posted on:||11 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|