Internship: Consumer Marketing Shaving
Start date: 1-x-xxx0
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a team of passionate International Marketing Managers working with Consumer products. If you are looking to do an assignment in Amsterdam for a challenging role where you can make a real impact, then we would like to hear from you. You will be working in an International environment and we offer an opportunity to get strong exposure to an innovative and consumer oriented company.
Guided by our brand promise of "Innovation and You" and starting from our consumer insights, Philips Health Tech offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers' desire for relaxation and improving their state of mind.
You are responsible for
The assignment is to supporting the upstream marketing team (responsible for proposition development from idea generation to product launch) in multiple areas, focused on improving the organization's ability to deliver value propositions related to the electric shaving domain.
Topic areas include:
* Support for selected projects in Product Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project
* Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for electric shaving products
* Supports work on Product Launch Plans (trade presentations, launch activation activities, online activity…)
* Analysis of Online portfolio and suggest counteractions together with the Market intelligence team
* Support in the creation and follow up of value added promotions
* Promotion effectiveness tracking
* Online effectiveness and Content Management; Improving creation of and setup for online content, analyzing how and where we can improve
You are part of
You will be part of a dedicated Marketing Team in the category of Male Grooming within Philips Health Tech, which consists of electric shaving appliances. Philips is a global leader in this category. The upstream marketing team (CMM) is responsible for full proposition development, starting with consumer insight generation, all the way to product development, market launch and life cycle management. In a very dynamic market with a multitude of projects, the team needs support to enable it to focus on the value creation aspect of the role. In order to facilitate this, support is needed to gain efficiencies in several areas of the key responsibilities of the CMM team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
o be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master in one of the following fields:
* Business Administration
* Business Economics
* Business Management
Furthermore, we require the following skills:
* English fluently (verbal & written)
* Strong analytical skills
* Passion for Marketing
* Excellent knowledge of MS office
* Proactive and solution oriented
* Good communication skills: ability to inspire people and convey the message in a convincing manner
* Solid interpersonal skills: ability to work with people of different seniority and backgrounds.
* Able to work in a complex international matrix organization. Hands-on mentality, good in managing projects.
In return we offer you
If you are looking to do an assignment in Amsterdam for a challenging role where you can make a real impact, then we would like to hear from you. You will be working in an International environment and we offer an opportunity to get strong exposure to an innovative and consumer oriented company.
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
* Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
* Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)