Are you a highly motivated master student, innovation-minded and have a passion with blockchain technology? Are you able to work in a fast paced and complex environment with a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality? Are you excited about design thinking and want to gain experience in a dynamic startup environment?
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to gain experience in an innovative environment at (COMPANY NAME) Labs, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT blockchain and digital assets. The start-up initiatives from (COMPANY NAME) Labs follow the PACE process to bring disruptive ideas to market. The PACE innovation process is based on the principles of design thinking, agile and lean start-up. In this environment you will experience the fast pace of a start-up together with the complexity of a regulated financial institution.
A global initiative aimed at disrupting capital markets with the use of emerging technologies such as Distributed Ledger Technologies & Blockchain. We envision that digital assets will play a pivotal role in empowering our customers to stay a step ahead. As any (COMPANY NAME) blockchain related project, we are working in consortium with our peers. To succeed close collaboration and coordination between partners as well as internal support functions is needed.
You will take a lead on the marketing communication of the solution. Main responsibilities including communication, marketing collateral design, and visual identity. To support our journey, you will work closely with the project lead and customer lead.
You are a highly motivated master student, innovation-minded and have an affinity with blockchain. You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is desired. You are excited about design thinking and visual communication. You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks. You can work independently on different tasks given and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- are enrolled in a master program in the field of marketing, service design or strategic design
- are proficient with visual identity, communication and marketing collateral
- ideally having previous experience in either corporate/consultancy
- have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- are native/fluent in spoken and written English
- nice to have skills with UI/UX prototyping
What we offer:
- We offer a full-time internship position
- Initial assignment for 6 months, with options for extension
- The ideal start date of the internship will be Early January
- Monthly full time internship fee: Master EUR600
- A commuting allowance depending on your situation
- Open, dynamic, fun working environment and office space @(COMPANY NAME) Labs
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
Interested or want to learn more?
Apply directly and click on Apply for this job. For further information please contact Andrei Baghiuc Axxxxxemail@example.com + 3x xxx xxx xx1
We expect all candidates to live by the (COMPANY NAME) Orange code and are willing to take the Bankers Oath (see: https://wxx.xxx.xxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxx.xxm)