Internship: Digital Marketing - Media Management
Starting Date: Asap; February, March
Duration: 6-12 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Philips Media Manager specialists serve as an internal media agency for marketers wishing to create and launch smaller media campaigns not requiring a full-service strategic media agency. You will participate in the Search Campaign Management and support the Media Managers who review briefs, discuss the goals with marketers, and upload and activate the plans in SA360, GDN, Sprinklr or via other partners.
You are responsible for
Assist in managing:
* Google and Bing paid search campaigns
* Paid Social Campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter via Sprinklr
* YouTube & GDN Campaigns (Google Display Network)?
* Direct buys toward industry publications
* Conduct PPC keyword research
* Spearhead a project to consolidate and codify historical search campaign information to build a custom software module providing benchmarks and templates for campaign creation
* Performance recommendations
You are a part of
Within the digital marketing & e-commerce team for professionals, the (digital) activation team is responsible for the marketing communication along relevant customer touchpoints. This team will focus on digital channel expertise, real-time marketing, social media, CRM, advocacy, search, .com, e-commerce and campaign analytics.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Studying at University level towards a bachelor's or master's degree; BA, Communication, Marketing, Digital Marketing
* Some understanding of digital marketing & digital analytics
* Experience in Google AdWords would be a plus
* Possess a high learning ability and a high working speed
* Has an eye for detail
* Good analytical skills, familiar with Excel
* Hands-on, working directly with the stakeholders and managing in the tools
* Fluent in written and spoken English
In return, we offer you
* Learn all about digital marketing and especially media management in the healthcare environment (B2B)
* Be part of a newly created, innovative and agile team
* Work in an international environment with people all around the world
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)