We Go Places! How about you?
Sub-Function: Commerce - Marketing - Media
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
INTERNSHIP DIGITAL MARKETING & DESIGN
(COMPANY NAME) Experience
The (COMPANY NAME) Experience is looking for responsible intern who wants to work in a dynamic, international and creative environment for a minimum of 6 months. Someone who wants to make the difference, is not afraid to take on a challenge, has a creative mind and a strong will to get things done. This internship is solely to gain work experience, we do not support thesis projects.
The (COMPANY NAME) Company
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - (COMPANY NAME)® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company's aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world's most valuable brand portfolio.
The (COMPANY NAME) Experience
The (COMPANY NAME) Experience is one of the most popular attractions in Amsterdam. It takes you through the story of our brand, in the place where it all began: the first (COMPANY NAME) brewery. From our heritage to sponsorships, from the ingredients to a tasting and from the brewing process to the bar - our guests are submerged into the world of (COMPANY NAME).
Our Marketing Team is young, energetic and always looking for ways to exceed the expectations of our guests, both online and offline. Every day, we tell the story of the world's most famous beer through creative copy, visual content, digital campaigns, events and activations; we make sure to reach and engage with a widely international audience through every step of their customer journey.
In your role as a marketing intern, you'll be an essential team member. You will directly report to the Marketing & PR Manager of the (COMPANY NAME) Experience and will work closely with the other members of the team (Digital Marketing Specialist, Jr Creative, and Graphic Designer). We are looking for someone who is eager to turn our data and insights into visuals and assets for our online promotions (Facebook ads, Google Ads). Your tasks will be:
* To create visuals, content and assets based on data for our online advertisements and promotions
* Supporting the entire team with everyday tasks, in order to ensure the timely delivery of quality campaigns, events and activations
* Engaging with and providing customer service to our visitors via social media
* Working with and optimizing AI tool, in order to analyze customer feedback
* Assisting the team with analysis and reporting
* Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Preferably Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Understanding of image dimensions, resolution and formats
* Friendly and always hands-on
* Open, proactive and not afraid to take initiative
* Fluent in English with excellent communication skills. Another language is a plus
* Familiar with marketing and social media platforms
* You have a portfolio. It's is a plus!
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.