Working within our Global Professional Marketing team in Utrecht, you will be responsible for:
* Managing key professional projects and activities in area of:
* Packaging design / artwork process
* Marketing communication materials
* Cooperation with agencies
* Activation of one of our priority Professional categories via internal communication with associates and bringing new ideas
* Business partnering with markets and cross-functional stakeholders within our global community
* Supporting the category leadership in the category management, performance analysis, events preparation and day-to-day business.
* Driven to deliver - You get energy out of making an impact and manage projects from start to finish
* Learning agility and proactive problem solving - You have no problems in learning on the go and see challenges as opportunities
* Strong analytical skills paired with first experiences on project management
* Fluent English both in spoken as well as writing, (second European language is a plus)
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Bachelor's / Master degree in Management / Marketing (part of study program)
* Experience in FMCG is not mandatory but would be an advantage
Although this is a junior position, we offer a high degree of independence to leave your mark and bring your energy and passion.
You'll enjoy a diverse, dynamic culture with plenty of opportunities to develop your business skills. You will learn about top quality global marketing in B2B environment and also get exposure to how our B2C works. We are looking for someone who can start internship in February ( beginning or mid).