Do you want to develop your creativity? Proof that you are capable and swift with your work? Are you eager to prove your skills within the field of Communications? Join us now! As the Marketing Communications Intern, you will work closely with the Marketing Communications Managers and Specialists based in the EMEA HQ (Oegstgeest). You will support the department in the planning and implementing of marketing communication activities. You will Rally & Empower People, both internally and externally, by working with New Media, PR and the Internal Communications teams to ensure that project requests are dealt with in the best possible manner.
* Assist in the development and implementation of sales supporting material (such as presentations, brochures, swatches, banners and sell sheets, PR, etc.).
* Coordinate internal + external events.
* Coordinate campaign traffic, incl monitoring, campaign planning, design and evaluation.
* Support management with incoming requests related to corporate visual identity, advertising or any other marketing communication issues coming from our European offices.
* Join the team in creative brainstorming for a diverse range of projects.
* Create internal/external collateral exposition for stakeholders.
* Execute social media channels management
* Execute web content management
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers and who are:
* Following a Bachelor or Master degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Studies or other related field of study
* Fluent in writing and speaking in English, other languages are a plus
* Excellent knowledge of Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Team-players, customer focused and have good project management skills
* Able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes in a highly international environment
The preferred start date is the 1st of September 2020 and the ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week and for 6 months duration.
* 410EUR/Month (full time)
* Commuting allowance (if applicable)
* On site training for interns!
* Friendly environment
* Intern community + events!
* Superb international acquaintances
Only applications in English will be considered!
Applicants need to be registered as students at a university for the whole duration of the internship.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer.
Videos To Watch