Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Bachelor/Master student who is interested in making a difference in Marketing Operations (Commercial Project Management) at Kraft Heinz.
Are you interested in the FMCG food industry and Marketing Operations leadership - specifically our Marketing Artwork management team? There is an opportunity in our Nijmegen innovation center, we are looking for a new Artwork Intern to join the team.
Tasks in this role include:
* Actively participate in international artwork projects, supporting the EU and local marketing teams to create and approve artworks in the system and provide technical expertise.
* Working close with the Artwork agency, Kraft Heinz factories and Kraft Heinz co-packers and printers to ensure artwork is delivered with the highest quality and in time.
* Contribute to Artwork process improvements and efficient ways of working.
* Best practice marketing models, stakeholder management, timeline management and data management
* You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
* You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree, or pursuing your master's degree.
* You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken (Dutch is a bonus).
* Strong affinity with product packaging.
* Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Power point skills.
* NOTE: EU working rights are required.
* Communication Skills: At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
* Ability to Simplify: We like to keep it simple. You' are a problem solver. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
* Commercial Sense: You don't only want to win; you hate to lose. You're always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
* Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm: You're curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
* Strong organizational skills: Time management has no secrets for you. You're organized, structured and have a strong attention to detail. You always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given time frame.
1. Send your CV
2. CV Selection
3. Online Assessment
4. Pre-Screening via Skype
5. Business Interview
6. The greatest opportunity to develop your career!
What we offer you
* Program start date: July / August 2020.
* Duration: 5 or 6 months.
* Allowance: 625 euro/month.
* Full reimbursement of travel expenses (also for bike)
* Become a part of a close intern community as well a young and ambitious work environment.
* As a Kraft Heinz intern you'll be the owner of your own projects and especially of your own career. At Kraft Heinz, we provide the playing field. You change the game. Are you up for the challenge?