MBO/HBO work along Internship IT Marketing and Communication
Are you up for a challenge? Then help us getting the MyWorkplace portal the "Go To" portal in case of Workplace related questions and get the knowledge management process at Workplace Services sustainable.
Our digital Workplace Services are Global which means all our content is available for each (COMPANY NAME) employee worldwide via our portal: MyWorkplace.
Knowing that digital workplace continuously changes, we need to work smarter and optimize the collaboration between Product Owners (in- & outside our Department/ Tribe), the Knowledge Management Team in Lisbon and us. We need to create and optimize all kind of content by creating video instruction and easy to consume content.
Our ambition is that all Global (COMPANY NAME) employees know MyWorkplace as thé portal to go to for requesting our stuff and clear & easy to consume content of all our services.
Who are we?
We are Workplace Services: the department that's responsible for the delivery of IT-related workplace products and services to (COMPANY NAME) colleagues worldwide. Think computers, Wi-Fi, software, phones, and of course the support for all of these.
Are we looking for you?
We are looking for communications trainee who wants to learn the ropes in a diverse and dynamic setting and is creative in writing content, scripts (video instructions), but also helps out our colleagues on the communication part.
If so, you will be part of our small team for at least six months, starting in August 2020. You will be in charge of maintaining the current knowledge management process but also support us in creating video instruction and getting our Workplace internal portal and communities (think gamification) on the road
There will be lots of space to try out new ideas how to make MyWorkplace more accessible/findable. Workplace Services is a uniquely (COMPANY NAME) department where no day is the same.
What you'll be doing
· Manage the Knowledge Management process and make it sustainable,
· Ambassador of this process towards all our WPS Product Owners and other departments.
· Use your communication skills to help our colleagues creating easy understandable content.
· Checking our community on what's going there and act on it.
· Create new initiatives to keep our MyWorkplace community visitors involved and enthusiastic (gamification is something to explore)
· Co-write a newsletter for MyWorkplace every 4 weeks.
· Helping promoting MyWorkplace and their communities.
· You are an MBO or HBO student in the field of journalism, communications, languages or related studies
· You have affinity with IT and the latest (cross media) technologies
· You are independent, ambitious and result-driven
· You are proactive, pragmatic, and you enjoy coming up with new ideas
· You work in an accurate and structured manner
· You are an enthusiastic team player
· You are fluent in both English and Dutch
What we offer
· 24-32 hours internship for three to six months
· You will be part of a small enthusiastic and dedicated team
· A dynamic, international environment where you can learn at a fast pace
· A great chance to develop yourself as an content manager and learn about internal communications at a high level
· Internship allowance and travel compensation