Internship - Marketing Analytics (not suitable for thesis)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
manage and/or participate in various diverse projects related to Campaign Analytics in the DMEC Activation team, based in the Philips HQ Amsterdam. We challenge you to further develop your (analytical) skills in a fast-paced market environment and gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing and marketing campaign analytics.
You are responsible for
* Support the priority markets worldwide in their key strategic campaigns
* Answer ad-hoc requests coming from the local and global marketers and campaign managers
* Support Data Managers with creating data solutions and supporting Data Analysts with improving business performance
* Create campaign analysis and underpin campaign optimization opportunities
* Combine multiple data sources and find patters / correlations between the data points
You are a part of
You will be part of the Brand Activation Analytics team within Philips HealthTech, based in the Philips HQ in Amsterdam, for Men's Shavers and Grooming products, Female Depilation products, Hair and Skin Care products, Oral health care, Domestic appliances, and many more.
The team follows Agile framework in daily operations and setup. It consists of squads per market cluster and chapters with different capabilities of campaign management: in-house media management, web, CRM and e-trade specialists, digital analysts and campaign managers. This team works closely with markets all around the world and our local and global agencies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards your University Masters degree (preferred) in: Business Economics, Finance, Marketing, Marketing Intelligence, Econometrics or Mathematics
* Understanding of Digital Marketing
* Good English communication both verbal and in writing
* Excellence in operating with Excel, PowerPoint
* Interested in data analysis, competitive analysis, consumer research, dashboards.
* Possess great analytical skills,
* experience / interest with more sophisticated data analyses and tools like SPSS, Python or R, Google Analytics or similar preferred
* Interested in the digital (social media) world, and experience in working with digital data, being business curious and a team player
This Internship Assignment is not suitable to combine with your graduation or thesis. We require a 40 hours per week presence to work on this internship assignment.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
* Proof of university enrollment covering full internship period
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
* Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)