Internship: Consumer Marketing Support (Digital)
Location: Amsterdam (and homeworking)
Start date: November 2020
Duration: minimum 3 months with possibility to extend to 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week (full time)
Thesis Support: We are open to discuss your thesis subject as long as it will be in line with the internship responsibilities as described. We are flexible in your availability up to 32-40 hours per week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Gain a perfect insight into the world of global marketing and product development. You will be familiar with the development of digital solutions and processes while your own way of thinking and working style is also strongly encouraged. You will also participate in workshops and training sessions, which will help you deepen your marketing and digital solutions knowledge and understand how a multinational company stays competitive in a challenging global environment.
You are responsible for
* Supporting selected projects in Digital Solutions Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project
* Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for Male Grooming products (Shavers, Hair clippers, nose trimmers, Body groomers and OneBlade)
* Supporting with defining the consumer experience flow across communication touchpoints
* Supporting with communication activities for the communication of Digital Solutions (online, packaging, etc)
* Analyzing performance and suggest counteractions
* Supporting defining the business opportunity of Digital Solutions.
* Supporting in Digital Experiments for improving the Digital Solutions.
* Managing online effectiveness and content; Improving creation of and setup for online content, analyzing how and where we can improve
You are a part of
A dedicated Marketing Team in the category of Male Grooming within Philips Health Tech, which consists of electronic male grooming appliances. Philips is a global leader in this category. The upstream marketing team (Consumer Marketing Managers) is responsible for full proposition development, starting with consumer insight generation, all the way to product and digital solution development, market launch and life cycle management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards your University in Applied Sciences or University in Sciences: Bachelor or Master in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Business Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Digital product innovation.
* Strong analytical skills; excellent knowledge of MS office.
* Passion for marketing and digital product solutions
* Commercial, proactive and solution oriented.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills to inspire and convey the messages in a convincing manner with people of different seniority and backgrounds.
* Able to work in a complex international matrix organization. Hands-on mentality, good in managing projects.
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to get strong exposure to an innovative and consumer oriented company in Amsterdam. A working and learning experience to be part of a team of passionate International Marketing Managers working with consumer products. You will be in a challenging role where you can make a real impact.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)