We Go Places! How about you?
Sub-Function: Commerce - Marketing - Other Support
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
International Brands & Craft Internship
Are you a (graduate) student, passionate about Marketing, Beers and organizing events and looking for an experience in an international environment?
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - (COMPANY NAME)® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company's aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world's most valuable brand portfolio. (COMPANY NAME) wants to win in all markets with (COMPANY NAME)® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice. The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. (COMPANY NAME) is Europe's largest brewer and the world's third largest by volume. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000 worldwide.
The International Brands & Craft portfolio provides a range of brands that complements local portfolios and the (COMPANY NAME) brand. Birra Moretti, Lagunitas, Edelweiss, Amstel, Desperados, Tiger & Sol- a range of brands able to fill the needs for different price segments, brand positioning, and taste profiles.
As with our beers, we also look for the best people. Things move quickly around International Brands & Craft - Birra Moretti, Lagunitas & Edelweiss. We work in a dynamic environment and therefore we search for someone who is able to work on multiple projects at the same time. You will be involved and become part of whatever crosses the brand's path regarding event management, trade marketing, & brand management.
Together with the brand owners you will be responsible to ensure day-to-day business needs of the brand are cared for. Next to this you will have your own projects you will be working on.
The internship is based in Amsterdam and available per September for the duration of 6 months.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
* Contributing to the organization and successful execution of (COMPANY NAME) Global Commerce Week, the biggest global event within (COMPANY NAME). Duties will include supporting the coordinator on topics related to planning, briefing, organizing, and executing the layout, content, and logistics of the event for the International Brands team.
* Provide general brand support multiple International Brands projects-from organizing smaller events, to desk research, to arranging beer deliveries and label updates.
* Support teams on Workplace (Facebook at Work)-driving internal communications, locating appropriate content, writing posts, managing feedback and moderation of Workplace groups.
* Manage & Update the content and marketing assets on Internal Site (Commerce Portal, The Bottle…) to ensure we have the right content, easy to use for all stakeholders.
* Manage projects on multiple BTL marketing initiatives. Such as Merchandise support or development of branded Sales kits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mature and hands-on master student in the final stage of their studies (for example Commercial, Business or Marketing) the field is not of critical importance but we would like you to have a genuine interest in Marketing & Beers. You are both analytically strong and practically oriented. Fluent in MS Office and Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Premiere are preferred. International experience is preferred. A strong personality and flexibility is required. Fluency in English is mandatory. All candidates should furthermore possess the following skills/characteristics:
* Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects and individually
* Exceptional team player capability and eagerness to learn, share knowledge
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality
* Good communication skills
* Adventurous and culturally open minded
* Enthusiastic and proactive
* Well-organized and work independently when and where needed
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Wendy Lindén-Gelhever - email@example.com
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.