Internship Marketing Floor Care Mainstream
Start: February 2021
6 months, option to extend
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will be working hand in hand with our marketing and portfolio managers to support the growth of our business. Focusing on operational excellence in our daily tasks, gathering market & consumer insights to support new proposition definitions and to create and ensure use of communication materials to show our proposition superiority in the markets. Typically, this includes activities like (partial list): preparing performance tracking reports, doing market analysis, analyzing consumer research reports, creating commercial training kits or internal product catalogs, leading creation of product packaging and product communication materials. You'll experience the product and marketing development cycle in a fun and professional international team environment.
You are responsible for
* Support the Floor Care Consumer Marketing Management Team (Product Marketing), focusing on running portfolio for constant improvement on product and communication level. You'll also contribute with market analysis and other activities related to the proposition management cycle.
* Contributing to product development process with consumer insights analysis, market analysis, product presentation preparations and other activities that requires project and product management skills.
* Check/develop/keep track of content for online and offline product communication.
* Developing product range leaflets (internal catalog) and updating twice a year.
* Developing training kits with the help of other internal/external parties and supporting the preparation of internal and external product presentation events.
You are a part of
You will report directly to the marketing director and will work hand-in-hand with a team of 6 product managers based in Amsterdam Philips HQ. Philips Floor Care is part of Domestic Appliances which is the fastest growing category of Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards Master of science WO (Msc.) in for example industrial design engineering, business administration, marketing or related study;
* Aspire a career in product management/marketing;
* Strong Microsoft Office skills: power point and excel with an eye for detail and perfection;
* Good analytical skills: critical thinking, data analysis;
* Strong personal communication skills and fluency in English;
* Eager to learn, proactive, creative, business savvy, curious, collaborative.
In return, we offer you
A full time internship for a period of 6 months (with the option to extend another 6 months). At the end of your internship, you will have the experience of working in a multinational, culturally diverse organization. You will have witnessed and been part of new product creation and analysis that leads to winning strategies. The ideal starting date for this internship is 1st February 2021.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||23 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|