Internship: Consumer Marketing Kitchen Appliances
Start date: February
Duration: 6 -12 months
This is a non-thesis internship.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work as part of a global team that is committed to bringing meaningful innovations that help consumers to start their day with a tasty and healthy breakfast.
You are responsible for
* Analysis of market development and competitive benchmark
* Run life cycle management projects for our existing range
* Work together with the innovation team on product solutions
* Support development of communication assets
* Organize product launch presentations and events
* Have hands-on experience with products before launch
You are a part of
Philips Personal Health team and will be focused specifically in the Kitchen Appliances business. You will work with a global multi-functional team across different sites and will have an on-site coach to support your journey. You will be part of a passionate and energetic team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards Master of Science in one of the following fields: Business Administration, Marketing, Strategic Management, International Management and/or similar.
* Preferably with some work experience and/or previous internship experience.
* Great analytical skills, familiar with PowerPoint and Excel, good project and time management capabilities.
* Has pro-active attitude, good communication skills, highly committed, real team player and passionate about understanding consumers.
* Fluent in verbal and written English, other languages are plus.
In return, we offer you
Internship of 6-12 months where you will get the opportunity to learn about management of complex global businesses, participate in innovation processes and contribute to the business with the purpose to positively impact people's health. You will get exposure to a global multi-functional team and coaching from an experienced team member.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
* Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
* Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||25 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|