Join our (COMPANY NAME) family
At (COMPANY NAME) we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a (COMPANY NAME) Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
We need you
For our young and passionate team we are looking for a Content & Communication Intern from January 2021 onwards. Being part of the Brand & Communication team, you will learn about (COMPANY NAME)'s different communication channels. You will discover how we use different platforms to engage and excite new and existing customers. You will also improve your writing skills during the internship. You will work closely with our French content specialists, but you will also link with other teams when it comes to French content. You will really become part of a dynamic team! You'll get the opportunity to work independently, make tasks your own and there is plenty of room to bring your own ideas to life. The internship is a working internship of 5 to 6 months.
You'll be working on:
* Writing of promotional copy for various marketing materials (such as: emails, app notifications, flyers and other print materials);
* Brainstorm about creative campaigns from concept to execution together with your colleagues (content specialists and designers);
* Translation and adaptation of English copy;
* Working together with other teams, like Growth Marketing, Retention Marketing, Customer Care and the Recipe team, and support them by creating compelling copy towards customers.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
As an intern, you are enrolled at a college or at university. You speak and write native French and you are fluent in English. You have, of course, perfect writing skills and you're excited about working with online marketing, such as CRM, SEO and Paid Social. We don't have to mention this, but you are a skilled communicator and love to work with content and language. You are an eager and proactive person, who loves to learn and adapts quickly to new situations. Last but not least, we love your enthusiasm and engaging attitude!
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on communicating the message of (COMPANY NAME) across our channels increasing efficiency by professionalizing processes within a fast-growing tech company;
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, which in the current situation means bootcamp sessions in the park, virtual meditations and online pub quizzes and game nights with colleagues;
* An amazing team and office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
* Next, to that, you also get a discount on the (COMPANY NAME) box.
* And of course, you'll earn a competitive salary.
We hear you thinking, what to do if I'm interested?
Well, after applying we take a look at your resume and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? You will be invited for a case to show us your writing skills. After this we will schedule a video interview with the team. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at (COMPANY NAME)!
And, yes, very important: we celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Nice, good choice! Please click on the 'apply' button below and fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume and cover letter and that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
We'd like to recruit for our own vacancies with our own resources. If we would like your help, we will reach out to you.
Are you up for a challenge
|Posted on:||05 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|