At JDE professional we strive to lead the way in the out-of-home coffee industry.
Our focus segments include small & medium businesses, hotels & restaurants and large accounts where we sell our successful coffee solutions. Our beloved coffee brands include Douwe Egberts, Jacobs Coffee, Maison Lyovel & Marcilla, which we sell as beans, roast & ground and liquid products.
In the Global Digital team we are looking for a strong candidate who can help us accelerate digital marketing activities across Europe. Some of the projects we would like you to help with are related to marketing automation, lead generation and media optimization, data & dashboards and sharing best practices across markets.
We are a small but fast-paced team, and need your brains and digital skills to go faster. You will work closely with our international colleagues in countries like the UK, France and Germany. This internship will give you a lot of on-the-job training to become a digital marketing specialist and learn all about Google leads, website optimization and all the different tools to engage through digital channels.
In order to be successfully condsidered for this internship you need to:
* be in the final phase of your Bachelor's or Master's education
* be very confident in English
* have excellent analytical skills
* have at least more than one experience in project management in a digital environment (for example, via internships or short-term experiences)
* have an education in either digital media, digital marketing, data analysis or have followed a course related to Digital Marketing/Media
* have strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
* be committed, outgoing, have strong interpersonal skills, work disciplined and independently and enjoy working in teams.
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the "I'm interested" button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|