PURPOSE OF THE INTERNSHIP
The Marketing Intern will be part of the Marketing Department which operates from the head office in Amsterdam. The intern will assist in managing impactful international marketing campaigns for (COMPANY NAME) and our wholesale partners (e.g. Sephora & Douglas) as well as support the teams with operational requests.
If you are eager to learn about marketing communication in a fast-paced retail environment, this is the internship for you!
* Support in planning and roll-out of international and local (partner) campaigns and events;
* Trend and competitor research;
* Evaluating campaigns across markets (e.g. Mother's Day, new product launches)
* Managing the creation of visual assets with the internal creative agency;
* Updating and keep track of international campaign planning schedules;
* Coordinating the weekly internal Marketing newsletter.
* You are currently enrolled as a student (Higher Education / University);
* You work proactively, independently and have a hands-on mentality whilst keeping an eye for detail;
* You maintain strong knowledge and application in Excel, Word, Power Point;
* You have strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and accuracy;
* You are communicative and service minded;
* Affinity with retail and cosmetics;
* Excellent command of English (other additional languages are an advantage).
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
(COMPANY NAME) offers a varied intern role (full-time) within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in the heart of Amsterdam. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
WE ARE (COMPANY NAME)
"We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO (COMPANY NAME).
Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang.
The opening of the very first store on Amsterdam's Kalverstraat in 2000 was followed by openings in vibrant cities such as London, Madrid, Antwerp, Paris, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm, Dubai and New York. We have over 730 stores, more than 2150 shop-in-shops and 4 City Spas in 29 countries worldwide. We have seen rapid expansion in duty free, airline, cruise liners & ferries, as well as hotels. We also have Duty Free stores on more than 140 luxury cruise liners, some major airports worldwide and 10 different airlines.
Does this sound right up your alley? We look forward to receiving your application.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR (COMPANY NAME).
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|