Internship: Marketing Capabilities & Learning
Starting Date: mid- February, March
Duration: at least 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn and develop yourself by being part of a central team, who focuses on building marketing capabilities and learning programs for the Philips Marketing Community worldwide. This role will enable you to learn all about the company and gain professional hands-on working experience in the field of Marketing, Learning, and Capability building.
You are responsible for
* Support in defining critical skills, behaviors and knowledge required in the future for the marketing function. Using competency libraries and AI technology to select, benchmark and design required competencies for the marketing roles.
* Engage with multiple stakeholders to facilitate the global roll-out of the competency assessment.
* Track project development to co-ordinate team outputs and deadlines
* Establish tracking of the projects carried out by the Marketing Capability & Learning teams, and track the progress. Analyze current performance based on KPIs and Daily Management practices. As well as providing valuable recommendations based on identified trends.
You are a part of
The Marketing Capability & Learning team, which is part of the Global Marketing & E-commerce function. The team facilitates the adoption of the newly defined marketing capabilities within Philips to ensure that Philips has best-in-class marketing function in both B2B and B2C domains.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Proficient in using MS Office 365 Suite, specifically Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
* Analytical thinker who is able to synthesize data from multiple sources and present your findings in a crisp and clear manner
* Ability to work accurately and independently focused on the detail
* Fast and eager learner who is self-motivated
* Working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
* Finalizing a Bachelor or Master's degree preferably in one of the following fields: Business Administration, Statistics, Social Sciences, Marketing
* Team player and networker
* Fluent in both written and spoken English (additional languages are a plus)
In return, we offer you
As a junior member of the marketing capability building team, you will get a perfect view of what it is like to work in the global headquarters of a large international organization such as Philips and to facilitate one of the biggest transformations within the company. You will be working in one of the most dynamic environments on the project with a high degree of complexity, so you will have a steep learning curve.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|