Internship: Marketing Male Grooming
Start: We prefer students able to start per February or March 2021
Duration: 6 months
Depending on the topic we are able to grand you the opportunity to perform your thesis.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Do you aspire a career in Marketing with a full exposure to the latest developments in digital marketing, e-commerce and brand management within a purpose driven company? Are you as passionate as us to bringing meaningful innovations in the Personal Health space and make a real difference to people's lives? Then Philips Benelux has the opportunity for you to get the relevant experience with this intern position!
You are responsible for
* Supporting the Male Grooming and Beauty Marketing Managers in realizing business targets
* Shaping the activation and communication strategy for our high-end shaving solutions and OneBlade, together with the Marketing team leads.
* Actively participating in the launch of new products (portfolio, retail, market and competitive analysis)
* Localizing and translating campaign and product assets
* Updating and analyzing the business and market results and providing relevant insights
* Creating and optimizing content for various platforms and retailers
* Executing the above tasks by teaming up with colleagues, ensuring good communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (sales/trade shopping/digital teams)
You are a part of
You will enter a team of passionate and driven marketing professionals in the Benelux and you report to the Marketing Manager. The location for this position is Eindhoven at the High Tech Campus.
Due to the current COVID19 situation and the guidelines within Philips, you will be supported to work from home full-time. If a safe return into the offices is possible again, the management will then inform you.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards your Bachelor/Master WO
* Language: Dutch and English is a must, French is a plus
* Knowledge: Marketing knowledge preferably in digital / e-commerce marketing and/or experience is a plus
* Competences: analytical, digital savvy, pragmatic, pro-active, creative, dedicated, eye for detail, strong interpersonal skills, great team player
* Previous internship experience at a FMCG-company, or with other company in consumer marketing is a plus
* Affinity with consumer electronics
In return, we offer you
You'll be working with a team of experienced Marketeers with very diverse background in Eindhoven, at the Category in Amsterdam and in the markets across the world. You will be a frontrunner and gain knowledge in the innovative app/ digital marketing domain. This will offer you a great learning experience and clear visibility on what a Marketing role at Philips Personal Health contains.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|