Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Bachelor/Master student who is interested in making a difference in Marketing Operations (Commercial Project Management) at Kraft Heinz!
Depending on your profile, your experience and interests, as well as the expertise of our Marketing Operations leadership, you will be supporting one of the following teams in Amsterdam:
* Project Management
* Marketing Process Management
* Marketing Artwork Management
If you have a preference please let us know, and this will be respected as much as possible.
Tasks throughout the various roles can include:
* You actively participate in international marketing projects
* You will be responsible for leading cross-country / cross-functional meetings for your own projects
* Actively participate in international artwork projects, supporting the EU and local marketing teams to create and approve artworks in the system and provide technical expertise.
* Working close with the Artwork agency, Kraft Heinz factories and Kraft Heinz co-packers and printers to ensure artwork is delivered with the highest quality and in time.
* Contribute to Artwork process improvements and efficient ways of working.
* Owning and improving EU Marketing processes
* Efficient management of existing portfolio
* Governance/Process management: Supporting project management operations in managing the category/innovation program.
* Best practice marketing models, Stakeholder Management, Timeline Management & Data Management
* You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
* You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree, or pursuing your master's degree.
* You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
* Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Power point skills.
NOTE: EU working rights are required (Either you have EU Citizenship or you are studying in the Netherlands)
* Communication Skills: At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
* Ability to Simplify: We like to keep it simple. You' are a problem solver. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
* Commercial Sense: You don't only want to win; you hate to lose. You're always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
* Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm: You're curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
* Strong organizational skills: Time management has no secrets for you. You're organized, structured and have a strong attention to detail. You always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
CV selection based on hard requirements such as EU working rights Online cultural fit assessment in the form of games - Pymetrics Online video round - Pymetrics Online Screening Interview Online Hiring manager interview Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career!
Note: The recruitment process can take 4/6 weeks in total
What we offer you:
Program start date: Jan/Feb 2021
Duration: 5 or 6 months
Allowance: 625 euro per month (40hrs, 5 days) & full reimbursement of travel expenses
Become a part of a close intern community as well as a young and ambitious work environment (including online).
As a Kraft Heinz intern you'll be the owner of your own projects and especially of your own career. At Kraft Heinz, we provide the playing field. You change the game. Are you up for the challenge?
Like any other company, Kraft Heinz has been affected by the regulations surrounding COVID-19. Currently, the Amsterdam office is closed to all 500+ employees to guarantee their safety. This decision is reevaluated frequently to see when it is safe for all employees to return to the office.
Kraft Heinz has adapted well to the COVID-19 restrictions and there is an online-onboarding day as well as an online hand-over period. You will receive the full allowance and will continue to work from home fulltime by a company provided laptop, as well as a reimbursement to enhance your work from home environment.
For any questions regarding these positions or the recruitment process, please feel free to contact:
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|