Working at (COMPANY NAME)
As Customer Experience intern you'll take part in setting up our international customer service. You'll be actively involved in our new markets expansion on the customer service side and you'll ensure a smile on (COMPANY NAME)'s customers' faces.
(COMPANY NAME) has grown tremendously in the past year, and this growth is showing no signs of slowing down. This growth creates the need to introduce new processes that allow for consistent high quality, yet spontaneous, customer interactions. You will be part of the creation of these processes and you will use them in overwhelming our audience in happiness.
(COMPANY NAME) is the first-class fashion outlet. Our members get access to the most fashionable brands at unbeatable prices, instantly delivered to their doorstep.
(COMPANY NAME) was started in 2015 and has since grown to over 500.000 members, over 100 brands and a team of more than 40. Through an amazing team effort we've been able to grow very hard in the past year. Now we're looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with (COMPANY NAME).
Our ambition for 2021 is to become a household name in the Netherlands and launch more countries next to Germany, Belgium, France and UK. By 2022 (COMPANY NAME) will be the smartest and largest online outlet in Europe.
On a day to day basis you will:
* Help to organise our local customer experience team;
* Helping our clients through mail, webcare and phone calls;
* Create processes and manuals that enable our customer happiness team to put (COMPANY NAME)'s customers first;
* Support our Subject Matter Expert team investigate and solve complex customer inquiries and cooperate on projects;
* Strive to continually improve the tools, channels, innovations and pages that we use to interact with our customers, you are tech savvy and are not scared away by a few IT hurdles;
* Enjoy breaking growth records together with the team and celebrating them!
What we are looking for:
* You have a super happy and positive energy and love to talk and laugh with customers, and inspire your colleagues;
* You are extremely proactive and are eager to bring your ideas to working solutions;
* Learning new things is part of who you are;
* You speak fluent English xxxx8;xxxx3;and at least one of these languages: German xxxx5;xxxx6;, French xxxx7;xxxx9;, Italian xxxx0;xxxx1;, Spanish xxxx6;xxxx0;, Polish xxxx7;xxxx3;; speaking a 3rd language as well is a big plus;
* You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team.
What you can expect from us:
At (COMPANY NAME) you will have the possibility to learn, work and contribute at one of the top 100 hottest startups of Europe and one of the 10 fastest growing scale-ups in the Netherlands. We believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility and freedom to make sure you can get the job done.
You'll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has had experience at other amazing fast growing companies (Treatwell, Travelbird, Groupon, Bloomon etc.) Some of us are listed in the top 10 most innovative e-commerce professionals of the Netherlands and others are listed in the T500 (TNW tech 500). In other words you're working with the best;)
But next to working together, we celebrate our successes together! With every target we make - and record we break - we celebrate. Whether that's in our awesome brand new office, a club in Amsterdam or a weekend in Lisbon, every record has a fitting celebration!
Excited to become part of our family-like team? Make us as excited about you as you are about us and apply through the button below. Hopefully we'll see you soon at our office
|Posted on:||08 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, German, French|