Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a Sales & Marketing Trainee per September 2021!
As Sales & Marketing Trainee you are part of the Sales Team with amazing colleagues, reporting directly to the Director of Sales.
We care about you so you can be at your best
In this role, you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an International company across 56 countries with global growing opportunities.
Hyatt offers a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings allowing you to work on your personal development. We care about your career opportunities and will come up with a personal development plan to prepare you for your future career. Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
We offer collective discounts for insurances with various companies, free parking and a trainee allowance of 500 Euro per month.
* You support the sales department of the hotel;
* You assist in making sure all administrative tasks are handled in a correct manner;
* You work closely together with the whole sales team to convert clients' requests into business;
* You monitor and evaluate local, national, international trends and competition to make sure we can offer all our guests and clients what they need;
* You contribute to ad-hoc marketing projects;
* You assist in the creation of marketing/sales materials and promotional collateral;
* You help to promote special events and other marketing initiatives;
* Support the sales team during the whole sales cycle with preparing the proposal, site inspections, the contract and;
* Once the contract is signed you will support the planning and executing of the Meeting & Events or Business and Leisure groups and make sure the Hyatt service levels are met;
* Opportunity to show your inner sales skills and acquire new potential clients and look for opportunities to increase revenues
* You have great language skills in English;
* You are pro-active, a natural planner and customer focused;
* You have an enthusiastic and caring attitude;
* You thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and in a great hotel;
* You are looking for a full-time internship;
* You are eager to learn and embrace change!
* Familiar with Opera
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested
|Posted on:||27 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|