At (COMPANY NAME), we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast. At Eucerin, we believe in the life-changing power of dermatological skincare.
During this internship you will learn about different facets of marketing within an international, dermocosmetic brand. As our intern you will have the opportunity to apply and expand your passion and knowledge about Marketing in the field of dermo-cosmetic at (COMPANY NAME). With your work you will support our Health Care Professionals recommend the best products for their patients!
As a part of the Eucerin Medical Management team, you will work as a medical marketing assistant to support our business towards the health care professionals. Different projects are ongoing or need to be developed - but there is also room to start and drive your own ideas. You will work closely with the Medical manager and with other departments like, Field Sales, Shopper & Customer, Legal, Digital and even cross border with our Headquarters and Belgium affiliate.
Your tasks include:
* Setting up and coordinating Marketing projects (e.g. sampling or professional events, webinars);
* Supporting and preparing campaigns / materials for new launches;
* Preparing analyses of the professional market, trends (competitor) and doctors behavior;
* Medical Marketing digital activities to support our Health care professionals and clinics;
* Active participation in team meetings and activities.
* You are doing a degree-level education in Marketing;
* You are accurate, well organized and you pay attention to details;
* You are pro-active, creative, and driven;
* You have affinity with medical branch and skin conditions
* You have project management skills, takes initiatives and capable of working independently;
* You have good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc);
* You have strong communication skills, both in written and verbal;
* You are bilingual in Dutch and English. Proficiency in French is an asset;
* You are fulltime available for 6 months (starting date flexible)
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|