PURPOSE OF THE INTERNSHIP
Do you want to develop yourself in a young, ambitious and international team of professionals? Are you interested in the dynamic online digital and commercial world of (COMPANY NAME)? During this internship you will support the international Online Pure Player team within the Wholesale department that operates from the head office on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam.
Your focus will be on assisting the sr. coordinator with all supply chain related operational matters, as well as supporting the planning and roll-out of new product launches. In addition, you will be responsible to track and monitor the performance of our international partners via the various reporting tools, you will monitor our online representation on the various partner website and you will help setting up and monitoring our online marketing campaigns.
Are you strongly analytical, with close attention for detail, visually oriented and with a real 'hands-on' mentality? Do you have a true affinity with the online world? Within (COMPANY NAME) we believe in online growh and digitalization. You can contribute to this success and growth of our online international partners! Our partners are live in several countries (United Kingdom, United States of America, Spain, The Netherlands and many more). You will receive your own tasks and responsibilities during this internship and we encourage you to take ownership and bring your own opinion and input.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAILY TASKS:
* Weekly and monthly business analysis performance of the international Pure Players.
* Daily check of our brandstores and product pages to make sure everything is on-brand.
* Assist with collecting new content for our brandstores and product pages.
* Assist with requesting and planning online assets for upcoming market moments and product launches
* Responsible for sharing all required product and assortment information with our partners prior to the product launches.
* Responsible for out-of-stock reporting.
* Assist with the preparation of online marketing campaigns.
* Working with our CRM system and extracting product information.
* Assist with ad-hoc operational tasks
* Keyword analyses using supporting tools.
* HBO/WO student
* Excellent command of Dutch and English language in both speaking and writing
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and an Excel
* Analytical mind-set and an eye for detail
* A true problem-solver
* Affinity with the online E-commerce business.
* Pro-active and dedicated personality
* Communicative and service minded
* Task oriented, independent and hands-on mentality
* Commercial mind set and affinity with the cosmetic and retail branch
* You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value curiosity and teamwork.
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|